Ready? Steady. Go!
Our tips for an accident-free and all-round successful sledging outing
- Only sledge while seated.
- Warm clothing and good footwear required.
- Smart heads protect themselves with helmets.
- Children under 7 only when accompanied by adults.
- Mechanical brakes and plastic bobs prohibited.
- No sledging on your belly. No hooking sledges together.
- No dogs allowed
- No running uphill.
- Adjust your speed.
- There's an accident. What to do? Secure the scene of the accident. Provide first aid. Call for help.
- Observe emergency signals. Do not obstruct ambulances